Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Party Into the New Year

So Christmas has come and gone, and I can't believe tomorrow is New Year's Eve. What a week it has been, what a year!

Christmas Eve was spent watching the girls open presents at our house, followed by dinner and Christmas Eve Service at church. Christmas Day my parents and I headed over to Sara's house for breakfast and playing with more toys that they got.

























Saturday, Sara and I braved the crowds to do some after Christmas shopping with our gift cards. We got a lot of good stuff! I have to show these pants (that I most definitely did not buy! and this is completely embarassing, but must be done). Seriously, red pants with slits all down the front AND black fishnet sewn on the inside to show through the holes. I had to try them on just because they were so ridiculous and I needed to document it.








Monday and Tuesday we headed up to Columbus to see my Uncle Joe. The girls went swimming in the hotel pool, we went to dinner at this nice Chinese restaurant that my Uncle goes to a lot. We goofed off in the hotel room and went to Magic Mountain, where we went last year, the girls played in the gym and we played games.

And I got my hair cut on Tuesday night, but you'll have to wait to see that! Stay tuned for the highlights of 2009 and what's in store for 2010, including my Top Ten Reasons for Moving Back to Champaign!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

2 comments:

  1. You should have gotten the pants!!! lol. gotta love trying on ridiculous clothes ;-)

    Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. Those are the craziest pants I've ever seen you in (or ever seen period I think). Glad that you had a great break. Love ya.

    ReplyDelete