Friday, we attempted to go shopping at midnight, which was a total bust, so we didn't even buy anything and went back to bed. Corrie and I did go to a few places in the morning with the kids, which wasn't bad. I got some Christmas shopping done.
I also learned how to play Double Deck Euchre. I think I like it better than regular Euchre. Who wants to play??
So now it's December, I can't believe it's December already. Here are a few things that I'm looking forward to this next week:
- TODAY!! is Christmas in the Chapel at Lincoln Christian University (ahh, that's weird to say) This is Steph's last CIC. Rachel and I are going down to Lincoln together. So bonus, I get to see Rachel, I get to see Steph, we get to continue our CIC tradition.
- Monday is my last day of classes. I have one test and one regular class period, then work.
- Tuesday is a free "reading" day. Which will be spent cleaning and packing, and working on my final project for design.
- Wednesday all I have is work and then a final at 6 for Tools and Media. Hopefully I get my box back. It turned out really well. I'll put pictures up later.
- Thursday I have my Design final exam and final critique from 8-12. After work, it's back here to clean and pack some more because I need to get the place ready for two of my favorite people coming into town.
- Friday is going to be amazing!!!!! (yeah, I'm that excited) I have two finals which will be fine, but after that, we're going into the city. I have been waiting for this trip since we started planning it months ago. We're going to spend some time downtown, probably do a little shopping and sight seeing. And then we're going to Goose Island. I've had these gift certificates that I got for half off that we're just dying to spend.
- Saturday I'm hoping to leave for Champaign with my friends and then head home to Ohio on Monday morning. I'll be at home for almost an entire month! I'm so excited. I know I'll have a lot planned to do with everyone.
Ok, time to get ready to head to Rachel's!!

You thanksgiving looks delicious! Eat some Skyline and skips for me while you're in Cinci ;-) yummm.
ReplyDelete