Hey ya'll! Here's what I've been working on the past couple of weeks. I like seeing the progression of my work. Both in my design class and my wood shop class. I actually do school work up here, for the record.


So first we had to draw a reflective object in just a contour and shape drawing, and then we filled all the alternating shapes in black and white.
The next assignment was to trace 50 of the shapes from these drawings and color them in with ink.

Then my current project was to take ten of those and put them together in 5 different ways to create some sort of composition that shows le

vels of hierarchy and f

ocal point. Which one is your favorite?



That's it for my design class. Onto shop class. I think my project is coming along nicely. This is what I've done in the past couple of weeks.


I'm really happy with my design and how it's looking,
I'm pretty proud of it so far.
And that's about it. Wednesday are really long days, and I'm exhausted, but next week is midterm. I'm halfway through my first semester in architecture!
No comments:
Post a Comment