Welcome back to Wednesday Workings. I haven't had a chance to post much of my work because of midterms. My profs collected our sketchbooks, so I couldn't do anything until I got it back. First, this is my final product of the Midterm project, from the last Wednesday Workings post. Three different levels of vellum. Different shapes on each level, creates my composition.


This week we have moved onto what we will be using for the rest of the semester (6 weeks!) We will be using the same designs to do a variety of different projects. This one is a Tile Pattern Assignment. I took 3 different 3 inch x 3 inch squares and rotated and reflected the image to create 6 inch x 6 inch squares. Which one is your favorite

among the 12 different designs?


So that's my design class. Tonight for shop class, I started using the Router to carve out the two short ends of my box to make the trinity knots stand out. The holes in the middle are my pilot holes for carving out the inside of the knots. They won't stay there, don't worry.
Alright, well that's it for now, small update this time!
I like the design that is the bottom left on the paper that is under the words "12 different". Is that clear enough? Hee hee.
ReplyDeleteyes, it's clear. Thanks, I like that one too!
ReplyDeleteYou're so creative! I like them all!
ReplyDelete