
Alright, so this is a picture of the stage at the Vineyard. I haven't actually written this story down, so some readers might not have heard it.
Back in October, the Vineyard did a sermon series titled "Jesus Heals and So Can We." I was challenged to keep praying for healing. So I prayed on a Sunday Night during small group, then a Monday morning, and then a Monday night at Vineyard Leadership Team Meeting. I was told to be persistent and not give up. I also got the strong sense that I should stop going to my chiropractor, so I went one last time and told him that I wouldn't be coming back unless I absolutely needed it.
And that was six months ago, almost to the day.
Now I know that some days I have some pain, but I also know that it's because I do that to my body, I sit too long, or I don't sit the right way, or I get frustrated with something and it translates to my back. Oh or that stupid fall that I took on campus on the ice!
We've been singing this song a lot lately, and it is always a fresh reminder of what God has done for me and what healing He wants to do in others' lives.
Healer by Hillsong
You hold my every moment
You calm my raging seas
You walk with me through fire
And heal all my disease
I trust in you
I trust in you
I believe
You're my healer
I believe
You are all i need
I believe
You're my portion
I believe
You're more than enough for me
Jesus, you're all i need
Nothing is impossible for you
Nothing is impossible
Nothing is impossible for you
You hold my world in your hands
You calm my raging seas
You walk with me through fire
And heal all my disease
I trust in you
I trust in you
I believe
You're my healer
I believe
You are all i need
I believe
You're my portion
I believe
You're more than enough for me
Jesus, you're all i need
Nothing is impossible for you
Nothing is impossible
Nothing is impossible for you
You hold my world in your hands

No comments:
Post a Comment