MizArchiTect
Monday, April 4, 2011
30 Days of Photos: Day Eleven
Day 11: A picture of something you hate.
Soooo, I'm going to take it as a good sign that I had trouble finding something that I hate.
I'm just going to go with this one. I hate Sauron! He is pure evil.
Also, the bell tower on campus totally reminds me of Barad-dur!
1 comment:
Rachel
April 4, 2011 at 10:11 PM
Wow. A little nerdy, but much appreciated and understandable.
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Samantha
View my complete profile
My Blog List
Pastor Waters' Family
6 years ago
This Mom Has Tattoos
12 years ago
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2013
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
2012
(2)
►
October
(1)
►
August
(1)
▼
2011
(26)
►
December
(1)
►
May
(2)
▼
April
(16)
30 Days of Photos: Days 24 and 25
30 Days of Photos: Day Twenty Three
30 Days of Photos: Day Twenty One and Twenty Two
30 Days of Photos: Day Twenty
30 Days of Photos: Day Nineteen
30 Days of Photos: Day Eighteen
30 Days of Photos: Day Seventeen
30 Days of Photos: Day Sixteen
30 Days of Photos: Day Fifteen
30 Days of Photos: Day Fourteen
30 Days of Photos: Day Thirteen
30 Days of Photos: Day Twelve
30 Days of Photos: Day Eleven
30 Days of Photos: Day Ten
30 Days of Photos: Day Nine
30 Days of Photos: Day Eight
►
March
(7)
►
2010
(6)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
January
(3)
►
2009
(27)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(2)
Wow. A little nerdy, but much appreciated and understandable.
ReplyDelete