
Ok, I'll just say it: I'm a big nerd, and this was my initial reaction when I read the topic of today's pic of the day. So I'll pick to be Taylor Hanson's wife for a day. But it would have to be a day that wasn't crazy with the brothers being in the studio all day and me being stuck at home all by myself with all the kids.
It would be cool to hang out with them all on tour and travel and watch them perform. And if I were Taylor's wife, I would feel comfortable being around all of them, and not revert back to a starstruck tween. Of course, if I did ever get to meet them, I'm sure I would calm and collected and have the ability to have a good conversation with them. Haha, yeah right.

You can't fool me. I know you wouldn't be happy with *just* hanging out and watching them perform... ;)
ReplyDeleteI wish I knew how to edit a photo b/c it would look great to have your face in place of the wife's. Hee hee.
ReplyDelete