Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Wednesday Workings 4th Edition

So yeah, I only have 3 weeks of the semester left. I've been busy with projects, so the blog has slowly slipped away. But here's what I've been doing this week for Design and Tools and Media.

I'm really excited about the design for my box. I've gotten a lot done, but it's due two weeks from tonight, and I have a lot more to do. I spent a few hours today working on giving the illusion of depth to the knotwork with the chisel. Here's the end result:









Then in Design class, we started our unit on Color. This is the only time Judson Architecture students spend on color, so we have been advised to get a good grasp on color. I'm sure I won't have to spend any time on color at U of I either. So we had to make a 12 step color wheel with corresponding tints (white) and tones (black) with acyrlic paint. I think I ended up with more paint on my hands than on the paper.










That's really it. Until next time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment